Skip to main content

Friday Favorites 6.10.22

 Hello Friends! Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika again for my Friday Favorites! 


Here we go...

#1 


I am loving this nail polish in Go Ginza! It's the perfect neutral with just a touch of light purple. 

#2 New Bible Study




I'm so excited to start this Bible Study on June 27! It's a study of the book of Judges from Proverbs 31 Ministries. You work through the book, as well as follow along in the First 5 app. This past year I did a Bible study at my church through the book of Ezekiel and it was amazing. They didn't offer any studies like that for the summer so a friend and I are going to do this one here for the next couple months. It helps me so much to be in the Word and doing a Bible study really helps keep me on track with that. If you'd like to do it with me click here

#3 
Remember in this post here when I shared a few things I had purchased for vacation? Well, the items came in and I love everything! This is the tee I'm wearing in the above picture. I really love it--it comes in more colors and I really want to order more now! Especially love the stripe one!

This week I also ordered this cute red gauze top and these black strappy sandals from Anthro. Both on SALE now!

#4 


Our little half bathroom downstairs got finished up and cleaned up this past week and it really made me happy! My hubby did ALL the work himself and he did a fabulous job! My favorite part is the sconces and the mirror! We put Pottery Barn sconces in all the bathrooms in our house and they are one of my favorite parts about those rooms. Can't recommend them enough!

#5
I got this little Patagonia bag yesterday to take on our upcoming trip. I keep seeing everyone with the Lululemon belt bag, but didn't think it would ship to me in time, so I ran into Scheels and picked up the Patagonia one. It's really cute...hopefully it holds enough 😂

Ok, I think that wraps it up for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Oh, I almost forgot! If you missed my post on Tuesday, check it out! I reviewed some more books, if you need ideas for summer reads. I loved 4 out of the 5 books that I shared.

And one more thing! If you need ideas for Father's Day, check out my gift guide here!
Happy weekend friends,
--Tess

P.S. If you're on Insta, you can find me over there @mrspennanen.

**Some links are affiliate. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog! 







Comments

  1. Go Ginza is so pretty. I just purged some very expired nail polished from my collection, and I would not be surprised if Go Ginza was in there—love me a lavender! I also love your bathroom redo! That mirror is beautiful! The gold accents go so well with the white/grey marble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very similar Patagonia bag. And I love the violet nail polish. Would love to see you back in #WowOnWednesday today

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review--Summer Reading Ideas

 Happy Tuesday friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend and a good start to your short week! I thought I'd jump on here today and review some books that I've read recently. I mentioned these in my  Friday Favorites post  last week and that I'd do an actual review of them soon...so here we go! Four VERY different books, but all GREAT reads! #1  Not A Happy Family Ok, I REALLY loved this book! It's suspenseful, but not scary. It hooks you right from the beginning, as it really is a "who done it" type read. I truly had no idea how it would end until I got there. I have read a couple of Lapena's books, and this one really made me interested to read more. #2  Our Woman in Moscow This is the second Beatriz Williams book I've read and I really enjoyed it. I read  A Hundred Summers  last year and I really LOVED that one. I listened to that one on audiobook so maybe that was part of the reason I loved it so much, I don't really know. This histo

Friday Favorites {4.28.23}

Happy Friday Friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share my FAVORITES on this last Friday in April! Where has the month gone???   Let's get started... 1. Next week we're headed on a little vacay to the Bahamas and I'm so excited to get away and relax, and enjoy some sunshine! I've been looking for dresses for spring and vacation and I rounded up some cute white ones  from Amazon here ! 2. Speaking of vacay, I'm going to need a fun nail color so I was thinking one from  this set here  would be cute! 3. I did grab  these shorts  to take and they are super cute and fit well! I linked them with other things  here . 4. I'll also be sure to bring this fun  Very Raspberry lipstick  with me! 5. Target has so many cute sandals right now! I saw  this pair  in light purple, in the store the other day, and I didn't grab them but I wish I would have! I can't find the purple online, but all the colors are so cute! Perfect for vacay or anything this

What's Up Wednesday {April 2023}

 Hey Hey Friends! I'm here on a Wednesday to link up with  Shay  and  Sheaffer  for What's Up Wednesday! So let's get into it! What We're Eating This Week... I made  this soup  last week and it was delish!! Try it, you'll love it! What I'm Reminiscing About... Teaching...this time of year with the anticipation of summer coming, it makes me miss the classroom! I hope to go back someday. What I'm Loving... Hyaluronic Acid I started using this a few months ago, and I love it! It gives my skin the extra boost of hydration it needs, and I really think it helps keep my breakouts at bay, and when I do have a few I think it helps them heal faster. A little goes a long way, I only use 1-2 drops, twice a day. What We've Been Up To... Playing outside and enjoying all the beautiful spring weather! I love this time of year--the allergies not so much, but the weather I'm here for. What I'm Dreading... Cleaning LOL...anyone else feel like they continuously clea