Skip to main content

Father's Day Gift Guide

 Happy Saturday friends! Ok, funny story...I had originally planned to post a Father's Day Gift Guide this past week and had the post all written out. The day before I was to publish it, I changed my mind and decided I didn't like the post so deleted the whole thing! Fast forward to today...my hubby was talking about a new pair of tennis shoes he got this week and was going on and on about them, about how comfortable they were, etc, etc...then he said, "You should put these on your blog!" Then he followed it up with, "OHHH you should blog about Father's Day gifts, these would be perfect to put on there!" Then he started giving me ideas for the post and several of the things he said were things that I had originally had on the gift guide! 😂The whole conversation was just too funny, so I thought ok later today I'm going to go ahead and put together a Father's Day gift guide for the blog! So here we go...first up...

The AMAZING tennis shoes he got this week! He says they are so comfortable, perfect for walking or running. He loves the look of them as well. Best part? They're on sale for $113 right now! To quote the hubby, "these would be perfect for Father's Day." 

Ok the next few items are perfect if your guy loves grilling/cooking outside, as my hubby does.
Last year we got him this Rotisserie for a weber grill and he LOVES it! Well we all do actually because it makes an amazing rotisserie chicken. 
To go along with the rotisserie, we got him some grilling trays. They are perfect for any type of grilling that you're doing.


Ok next up is something that is on my hubby's wish list...he cannot wait to get a Blackstone Griddle! I think we're going to wait until we get our new patio before we get one, but he talks about it all.the.time. LOL


Switching gears here now for the last item...
My hubby loves this Chanel Bleu cologne! He got hooked on it after he bought me a couple different Chanel perfumes. It smells amazing, and is masculine, but not too overpowering. 


Ok, ladies...I hope these give you some ideas for Father's Day! Leave a comment if you have another great idea! 

--Tess

P.S. you can always find me over on Instagram sharing my favorite things, @mrspennanen!

**Some links are affiliate. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review--Summer Reading Ideas

 Happy Tuesday friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend and a good start to your short week! I thought I'd jump on here today and review some books that I've read recently. I mentioned these in my  Friday Favorites post  last week and that I'd do an actual review of them soon...so here we go! Four VERY different books, but all GREAT reads! #1  Not A Happy Family Ok, I REALLY loved this book! It's suspenseful, but not scary. It hooks you right from the beginning, as it really is a "who done it" type read. I truly had no idea how it would end until I got there. I have read a couple of Lapena's books, and this one really made me interested to read more. #2  Our Woman in Moscow This is the second Beatriz Williams book I've read and I really enjoyed it. I read  A Hundred Summers  last year and I really LOVED that one. I listened to that one on audiobook so maybe that was part of the reason I loved it so much, I don't really know. This histo

Books On My Summer 2022 To-Read List

 Happy Tuesday friends! I'm back from our family vacation, and ready to share with you books on my summer reading list! I'm linking up with  That Artsy Reader Girl  for Top Ten Tuesday! Ok, I don't know if you follow  Shay  at  Mix and Match Mama , but she is literally where I get all my book ideas! Every month she reviews all the books she read that month, and after I read her posts I go to my library app and check out all the good ones! So...to get my list for today I opened up my library app and found all the books I have on hold. Here is my list of books I want to read (hopefully this summer!)...let me know if you've read any of these in the comments and if they're worth my time! In no particular order... Summer Love  by Nancy Thayer Out of the Clear Blue Sky  by Kristan Higgins The Wedding Veil  by Kristy Woodson Harvey One Night on the Island  by Josie Silver The Night She Disappeared  by Lisa Jewll The Girls in the Stilt House  by Kelly Mustian One Italian Su

Friday Favorites {4.14.23}

 Happy Friday Friends! We made it to another weekend! Yay! I'm linking up again with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share my Favorites from the week! So...here we go! 1. I was browsing Amazon the other day, and stumbled across so many cute things! I linked them  here  if you want to check them out. How cute are these  little bags ??  I really like this  FACE one  too! How cute for makeup or skincare things... 2. Speaking of Amazon, we're heading on a vacation in a couple weeks, and I've been looking for a few more pieces to take with me. I found so many cute dresses  here . I really love this  black one here ! 3. Seinfeld...I love this show so much! I've seen them all, and just started rewatching it on Netflix! Love having it on in the background, and it's just such a good show if you need to laugh. 4. I saw  Jen from Sister Studio  post this  nail polish color  the other day, and I think I'm going to need to grab it! 5. I got a new  lipstick  color to try for spring a