Skip to main content

Books with a Unit of Time in the Title

 Happy Tuesday friends! Today I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl, for Top Ten Tuesday, to share some books with a unit of time in the title. That is the theme of her link up today, so here we go. I decided to do my top 5--going from least favorite to most favorite!



#1 In Five Years

I feel like I've seen quite a few people share about how much they loved this book, but for whatever reason I really didn't care for it, and when it was over I felt like I had wasted a lot of my time 😂 You can read the premise of the book here, but I really wouldn't recommend it LOL. 

If you feel like Christmas in the summer you'll enjoy my next two...

#2 The Twelve Dates of Christmas


I really loved this one. It's very cute, and I listened to it on audio book and really enjoyed the British accent it was told in. Kate is a designer and baker who lives in Blexford, England. Her friend sets her up with this agency to help people find love before the holidays. She has 23 days to go on 12 dates before Christmas. The ending was somewhat predictable, but I didn't mind because the whole thing was just a very light, fun, enjoyable, cozy read.

#3 One Day in December


Ok, I really enjoyed this one too. This one isn't too Christmas-y so I think you could read it anytime. It's basically a love at first sight story that will hook you in, and you'll want to keep reading until the end. 

And now the last two which are really excellent summer reads...

#4 A Hundred Summers


Oh my goodness, this was my first Beatriz Williams book and I LOVED IT! I also listened to this one on audiobook and maybe that's why I loved it so much. The main character is really likeable as well as all of the other characters. It takes place in a seaside community in Rhode Island in the 1930s. I really think even if you're not too into historical fiction, you will love it because the story is just so interesting.

#5 28 Summers

And now for my FAVORITE from the list! I've read a few of Elin Hilderbrand's novels and I really like them. The story takes place on Nantucket and is basically about a one-weekend-per-year affair between the two main characters. That's all I'll say on that, but it's so complicated it will have you reading until the end!

And that's the list! If you have any other titles with time in them, share in the comments so I can read them! If you'd like to see my summer reads review from last week you can click here!

--Tess

P.S.--if you want to connect with me on Instagram, you can find find me @mrspennanen.

**Some links are affiliate. Thank you for supporting my blog!

Comments

  1. This was a hard prompt, wasn't it? I struggled too. Good choices for the ones you did find.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I focused on units of time books that I own to read, but it was a struggle. It was a great topic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review--Summer Reading Ideas

 Happy Tuesday friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend and a good start to your short week! I thought I'd jump on here today and review some books that I've read recently. I mentioned these in my  Friday Favorites post  last week and that I'd do an actual review of them soon...so here we go! Four VERY different books, but all GREAT reads! #1  Not A Happy Family Ok, I REALLY loved this book! It's suspenseful, but not scary. It hooks you right from the beginning, as it really is a "who done it" type read. I truly had no idea how it would end until I got there. I have read a couple of Lapena's books, and this one really made me interested to read more. #2  Our Woman in Moscow This is the second Beatriz Williams book I've read and I really enjoyed it. I read  A Hundred Summers  last year and I really LOVED that one. I listened to that one on audiobook so maybe that was part of the reason I loved it so much, I don't really know. This histo

Books On My Summer 2022 To-Read List

 Happy Tuesday friends! I'm back from our family vacation, and ready to share with you books on my summer reading list! I'm linking up with  That Artsy Reader Girl  for Top Ten Tuesday! Ok, I don't know if you follow  Shay  at  Mix and Match Mama , but she is literally where I get all my book ideas! Every month she reviews all the books she read that month, and after I read her posts I go to my library app and check out all the good ones! So...to get my list for today I opened up my library app and found all the books I have on hold. Here is my list of books I want to read (hopefully this summer!)...let me know if you've read any of these in the comments and if they're worth my time! In no particular order... Summer Love  by Nancy Thayer Out of the Clear Blue Sky  by Kristan Higgins The Wedding Veil  by Kristy Woodson Harvey One Night on the Island  by Josie Silver The Night She Disappeared  by Lisa Jewll The Girls in the Stilt House  by Kelly Mustian One Italian Su

Friday Favorites {4.14.23}

 Happy Friday Friends! We made it to another weekend! Yay! I'm linking up again with  Andrea  and  Erika  to share my Favorites from the week! So...here we go! 1. I was browsing Amazon the other day, and stumbled across so many cute things! I linked them  here  if you want to check them out. How cute are these  little bags ??  I really like this  FACE one  too! How cute for makeup or skincare things... 2. Speaking of Amazon, we're heading on a vacation in a couple weeks, and I've been looking for a few more pieces to take with me. I found so many cute dresses  here . I really love this  black one here ! 3. Seinfeld...I love this show so much! I've seen them all, and just started rewatching it on Netflix! Love having it on in the background, and it's just such a good show if you need to laugh. 4. I saw  Jen from Sister Studio  post this  nail polish color  the other day, and I think I'm going to need to grab it! 5. I got a new  lipstick  color to try for spring a